Hyperion Research offers custom services associated with multiple facets of High Performance Computing. By working individually with computer vendors, government agencies, academic sites, and industrial users worldwide, we provide unique and thorough market research (e.g., surveys), insights and analyses, leveraging the analyst team's diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise.
- Market and Technology Studies
- Product Concept Analysis and Evaluations
- Market Research and Analysis
- TAM (Total Available Market) Estimates
- Technology Spotlights
- White Papers
- GTM Services (Go-To-Market) Material
- Creation, Positioning, Planning and Reviews of Materials & Approaches
- Market and Procurement Strategic Planning Sessions
- RFI (Request for Information)/RFP (Request for Proposal)/Tender Analysis
- Technical and Market Workshops
- Webinar Facilitation
- Market Sentiment Analysis
- ROI (Return on Investment) Analysis
- Technology Adoption Trends and Projections
- Is there a market need for a new product or service? If yes, how large is it and where is it? If not, how can it be changed to better address demand?
- How large is the available market for a new technology or product?
- How does a new product address a key market need?
- What markets should be pursued first for a new product or service in order to provide the greatest revenues or returns?
- What do users think about vendors and technologies in the markets of interest? (e.g., performance, reliability, trustworthiness, cost effectiveness, quality, sustainability, etc.)
- How are users adopting and integrating new technologies into their respective workflows?
- What are industry best-practices in adopting new technologies?
- What types of products and services provide the largest return on investment?
- What is an appropriate level of investment required in HPC resources to provide the greatest competitiveness for my product, organization, or nation?
Technology Spotlights and White Papers
HPC and the Cloud – A Strong and Maturing Relationship | Sponsored by: Amazon Web Services and NVIDIA
HPC Storage TCO – Critical Factors Beyond $/GB | Sponsored by: WekaIO
To Out-compute is to Out-compete: Competitive Threats and Opportunities Relative to U.S. Government HPC Leadership | Sponsored by: Dell Technologies and AMD
Webinars, Podcasts, Industry Briefings & Keynotes
HPC User Forum Special Event | Sponsored by MemVerge
Industry Briefing: HPC Summit Exclusive | Sponsored by Altair
Exploring Options for a Bespoke Supercomputer Targeted for Weather and Climate Workloads | Special Report for NASA
Broad Interest in Quantum Computing as a Driver of Commercial Success | Sponsored by D-Wave