Hyperion Research is currently looking for people to fulfill several roles within the organization. By joining the Hyperion Research team, successful candidates will work alongside some of the most respected HPC industry analysts. For more than 30 years, Hyperion Research has helped IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and organization strategies in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific markets.
See link below for more information.
Full-time, Advanced Computing Technology Industry
Remote Work Environment
Submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By joining the Hyperion Research team, you will work alongside some of the most respected HPC industry analysts. For more than 30 years, Hyperion Research analysts have helped IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and organization strategies in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific markets.
Working collaboratively with the Hyperion Research team, you will conduct research and help produce analyses on HPC and other advanced or emerging technologies, including AI, quantum computing, big data, machine learning, and the cloud. You will help to produce thought-leading analyses and publications, conduct and manage surveys, interact with clients (domestic and international; academic, corporate and government), and speak at events and briefings. You will also attend industry events and keep current with HPC industry developments. We value professionalism, confidentiality, collaboration, and insightful thinking.
- Work collaboratively, efficiently and productively with the team
- Write thought leading research reports on key topics
- Conduct research (including interviews) on emerging HPC technology and markets. Research will require occasional U.S. and international travel
- Work closely with clients and respond to inquiries
- Collect and analyze data
- Help to segment an industry and frame it in relevant metrics
- Write in an insightful, unbiased, and professional style that is complete, organized, actionable, and appropriately targeted to its audience
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Meet project deadlines with high standards
- Speak publicly with confidence
- Successfully reflect knowledge and understanding of content
- Convey analysis and research in a manner that is understood by people with various levels of technical expertise
- Understand Hyperion Research services and target market(s)
- Participate in press, social media, and networking activities
- Interact with clients and potential clients
Required qualifications & skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant scientific/engineering or other fields
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in advanced computing market research and analysis
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Excel proficient
- Strong understanding of advanced computing technologies, including but not limited to technical computing, AI, quantum computing, and the cloud
- Excellent writing ability; writing sample required
- Strong presentation skills; video presentation sample preferred
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Due to certain contractual client requirements, applicants for this position must be a U.S. citizen, have permanent U.S. residency or have been granted political asylum or refugee status in accordance with 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3). Employment is conditioned on the candidate meeting this requirement.
What we offer:
- Remote work environment
- Base salary range $100,000-$200,000 commensurate with skills/experience
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, paid leave, life, 401(k) matching
- Positive team culture
- The opportunity to work with all HPC vendors and scientific end-users around the world
About Hyperion Research:
Hyperion Research provides data-driven research, analysis and recommendations for technologies, applications, and markets in high performance computing and emerging technology areas to help organizations worldwide make effective decisions and seize growth opportunities. Research includes market sizing and forecasting, share tracking, segmentation, technology and related trend analysis, and both user & vendor analysis for multi-user technical server technology used for HPC and HPDA (high performance data analysis). We provide thought leadership and practical guidance for users, vendors and other members of the HPC community by focusing on key market and technology trends across government, industry, commerce, and academia.